- Concept developments
- Naval Architecture
- Mechanical and Structural design
- Piping design and documentation
- Simulation and Analysis
- Fabrication documentation
- Technical documentation
- Third party verification
- Technical software development
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Tenko has extensive experience in the application of
rules and regulation adopted in the ship, offshore and
mechanical industry: DNVGL, NORSOK, IMO, ISO and Eurocode.
Tenko have available diverse array of software tools
internally to solve any kind of challenge:
- 2D CAD for drafting and concept designs (AutoCAD)
- General 3D modeling for visualizations (Rhinoceros)
- 3D Parametric CAD for complex mechanical designs (Inventor, Simens NX)
- Linear and Non-linear finite element solver (Nastran)
- Pipe flow and capacity analysis
- Simulation of dynamic systems in various disciplines
In addition custom software are developed where standard
commercial software is not available.
Tenko has extensive experience in developing technical software
in C / C++, Python and FORTRAN covering area as numerical analysis
and 3D modelling kernels (OpenCascade).
Reference to company Github page.
WHO WE ARE…
An independent engineering consultants company. Founded in 2009 and is located in Ulsteinvik on the west coast of Norway.
- Stålhaugen 7
- N-6065 Ulsteinvik
- (+47) 404 360 81