- Concept developments
- Naval Architecture
- Mechanical and Structural design
- Piping design and documentation
- Simulation and Analysis
- Project management
- Fabrication documentation
- Technical documentation
- Third party verification
- Technical software development
Rules and Regulations
Tenko has extensive experience in the application of
rules and regulation adopted in the ship, offshore and
mechanical industry: DNVGL, NORSOK, IMO, ISO and Eurocode.
Tenko have available diverse array of software tools
internally to solve any kind of challenge:
- 2D CAD for drafting and concept designs (AutoCAD)
- General 3D modeling for visualizations (Rhino3d)
- 3D Parametric CAD for complex mechanical designs (Inventor, NX)
- Linear and Non-linear finite element solver (Nastran)
- Pipe flow and capacity analysis
- Simulation of dynamic systems in various disciplines.
In addition custom software are developed where standard
commercial software is not available.
Tenko has extensive experience in developing technical software
in C / C++, python and FORTRAN covering area as numerical analysis
and 3D modelling kernels (OpenCascade).
Reference to company Github page.